Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Lily Debate

I absolutely LOVE lilies, especially white oriental lilies and orange calla lilies. We are planning a garden wedding at The Bok Gardens in Lake Wales, Florida and our color will be among these: blue and brown, orange and brown, or green and brown. We asre not sure about the colors but I am sure I want some type of lily in my wedding. Which bouquet do you think? Please comment below. Thank you.
white lily bouquet

white lilies



white lilies



white lilies



tiger lily and red rose bouquet



orange tiger lily bouquet



calla lily maid bouquet



lilies and pink roses



orange calla lily maid bouquet




lily and orchid bouquet





calla lily bouquet


2 comments:

  1. Exactly what type of orange tiger lily is the bouquet in your picture? I want lilies in my wedding bouquet but i dont like the lilies with the black spots. I love the ones with the orange "patches" on the petal closer to the stamen. But i cant find any anywhere!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really stunning flowers. I am in search of reputed Florist Delivery services for hiring best florist to decorate venue of tea party. Party is being arranged by me at one of the grand venues in the city. Wish to find an expert florist soon who can do remarkable floral décor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails